Code for Philly volunteers give back to our community by donating their skills and time towards not-for-profit, civic-minded, open source projects. Browse our community’s project directory to identify where you can volunteer.
New to Code for Philly projects?
- We recommend checking out our Projects 101 github repository where you’ll find resources to support your civic hacking efforts.
- If you’re new to volunteering or creating your own project, please check out our Projects 101 Blueprint slides.
- FYI - All our Projects 101 content is open source. Submit your own pull request to make it better with your own suggestions!
- Want a short list of active Code for Philly Projects? Check out this google spreadsheet.
- Looking to share a new project idea, highlight an existing civic challenge, or comment on previous ideas? Go over to our Github-hosted idea repository here.
- Please note - We request your patience as we work to improve our projects directory. If you have suggestions, shoot a message to our Projects Lead, Rich McMillen