Code for Philly Data Pipeline Drifting
We're building a data pipeline + dashboard for Code for Philly data!
The pipeline has two major goals:
- make it easier for community members to track active projects.
- serve as a template for other projects.
Code for Philly (CfP) is a place where volunteers and non-profit organizations collaborate on projects. Since its founding in 2012, it’s seen a lot of activity:
- community slack with 3,000+ members.
- codeforphilly.org listing 246 projects.
- github.com/CodeForPhilly with 113 repos.
However, as CfP has grown, it’s become…