Why sponsor Code for Philly?
Code for Philly is a nonprofit organization made up of proactive community members and volunteers in the city of Philadelphia. Our mission is to use technology, data, and design as a means to engage our community. We want to make a positive difference in the present and future of our city through citizen-driven ideas and projects.
We have 5 goals in mind:
- Make technology accessible to government, nonprofits, and community organizations.
- Create opportunity for technologists to grow their skills.
- Provide a collaborative space for participants of all backgrounds to co-create.
- Connect civic minded technologists with community building organizations.
- Improve Greater Philadelphia’s present and future with citizen-driven ideas and projects.
Here are CFP's projects, which Philadelphia community members, including yourself, have the opportunity to help volunteer on as well! As this is a nonprofit organization, monetary contributions are always greatly appreciated. They allow us to continue the work you see, in order to make a positive change in our community.
How to sponsor Code for Philly
- Monetary contributions - all contributions are tax deductible
- Donations of materials or products - t-shirts, software, etc. for events and projects
- Donations of Time - this is a great option for companies who want to give employees the option to work with Philly as part of corporate giving days or employee volunteer time.
Interested? Contact us at email@example.com or join our Slack workspace.