A collaborative space for Philadelphia's civic developers
The site you're looking at right now
-UX user profiles and journey-mapping
-"learn more/start hacking" button
-creating a new profile
-field for Twitter handle
-opt-in to newsletters
- Improve checkin/checkout workflow - DONE
- Make checkins automatically expire after 3 hrs inactivity - DONE
- Make updates editable by their author - DONE
- Show tags on project details page
- Create separate auto-complete fields when editing a project or member profile for tech and topic tags
- Improve registration workflow
- Implement "how to get started" workflow / flowchart
- Global and in-project requests board
- Restore rich markdown editor for project README
- Implement member mentions in markdown
- Somehow index mentions and send alerts?
- On the "Mission" page, fix the browser tab title text so it reads "Mission" instead of "How to Help" - DONE
- Improve member's ability to comment and collaborate on projects.
- Provide a better incentive / way to have project owners link to their individual task lists / workflow board (ie Trello) on their respective project pages.
- Give members a means to suggest, comment, and +1 new project ideas.
Consider enhancing the 'Register' page by adding content / context to:
- Why they should register?
- What will they "get" once they register?
- Will I get spammed? Is there a periodic newsletter?
- What if I just want to receive the newsletter?
- Show the tags for a project on the project view page