Do you want to know if your team is on track? The Code for Philly team has put together a quick list of accomplishments we recommend completing before your team leaves on Saturday.
Have questions or ideas? Just ask any Code for Philly team member!
- Team Collaboration -
- Setup comms tools (team specific slack channel, share email addresses, etc)
- Discuss how and when you want to meet? At our hack nights? On the weekends? In person or via google hangouts or skype?
- Project Admin
- Did we create a project entry on codeforphilly.org
- Did we create a group github and/or other file share?
- Did we update the github with open source license?
- Project Mission & Intent
- Did we update our code for philly project page and github readme with…. *high level idea and project description (eg ‘What change do you want to deliver, why?
- current solution with what change you want to deliver? (aka sense of goal)
- Game Plan for the next week?
- Documented what what you know or don’t know about your problem space (including stakeholders)
- Ideas / action plan for how you can validate your assumptions
- Break down big goals into tasks you can do in the next week?