Building a great team is core to successful organizations. As an entirely volunteer powered organization, Code for Philly is certainly no different. The Leadership team is the core group of volunteers that’s charged with serving our community. I’m absolutely humbled by the commitment each has already shown.
Without further delay, please welcome the first three members of the 2018 Leadership Team!
- Charlie Costanzo – Events Co-Lead, Weekly Programming
- Lead CfP weekly programming schedule and logistics
- Produce and coordinate jointly-hosted events with external groups
- Toni McIntyre – Communications Co-Lead, Content Strategy
- Editor in Chief / Content Producer for CfP
- Own master schedule of organization communications
- Sophia Ezomoghene – Communications Co-Lead, Social & Public Relations
- Lead CfP’s social media account management and engagement efforts
- Lead outreach and management of CfP media and public relations
If you see Sophia, Toni, and Charlie at our Launchpad opening weekend, please say hello!
…but wait, there’s more!
Code for Philly has big shoes to fill and even an even larger mission to deliver. Stay tuned for a separate announcement regarding the open positions.
Rich McMillen Code for Philly Co-Director